Extreme Anime Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the official EAL site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adding Main (Evil) Character from Shaman King

Go down 
+2
Headstrong Warrior
Shiv - R.H.O.C.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiv - R.H.O.C.
Soul Eater Minion
Soul Eater Minion

Adding Main (Evil) Character from Shaman King Empty
PostSubject: Adding Main (Evil) Character from Shaman King   Adding Main (Evil) Character from Shaman King I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:59 pm

Yo guys it's me Shiv,i've entered this site with feeling that EAL can be a very nice game,and i have a great (meaning it's size and majority) idea for it,it's about adding to it a character from the Shaman King anime which has also a quite not litlle group of fans.

From what (i think) is decided for now the characters in game will be the main good guys - Naruto,Ichigo,Goku and more, so i wonder is it possible to add main evil chracter from SK.I'm now talking about this guy:
Spoiler:

His (no not her) name is Hao (and for few countries,like mine - it's Zeke).In Shaman king where a certain piece of human nation is able to see and interact with the spirits of the Dead,which happens when their souls are not accomplished,and they are stuck on the earth in this ghostly form,as long as they won't complete their final purpose in life,or deal with the problem that caused their death.And (spoilers ahead!) Hao is an reincarnation of the first and most powerful shaman,who was born thousands of years before current times.It's a rumor that he is the creator of power,which enables humans to engage with spirit world.

And his purpose was to educate people about world of spirits and the great power they can provide,so that they can gain part of his skills and exterminate unbelievers, what would leave only Shamans living on the earth,and make him a leader of the nation he created.
So,onto this point i believe i am accurate about him,the rest of his story i guess but not 100% was that he was far too powerful than any of living humans in the "thousands years" past ,what caused fear among those who witnessed him,and because of this lack of followers he had to leave the "young" earth.Anyhow,those who heard only a bitof his teachings,and witnessed even a smallest bit of his magic,possesed the ability to see ghosts,and passed it to each new nation born on earth.

Hao returned on earth as an reincarnation,beliving he'll be able to achieve succes this time,when humans are more avare of the world,some of them was even able to use a small pieceof his power already,because the great Shaman King Tournament was already designed and it's purpose was to find most powerful shaman on the earth,so that he could bring peace to the humanity using his great skills.Hao considered this a perfect way to get what he want,so he entered the toureney,but in final his unfair power and trickery was discovered by the enlighted shaman council,who was the group of people responsible for making the SK tournament and using their cumulated power,and the King of spirits,have banished him from human world,so that he couldn't accomplish his goal for 2nd time.

And finally after another couple of hundreds of years he reincarnated for 3rd time in the current times, as a younger boy from a multiple pregnancy,but he left his family as soon as he was born,and continued to grow,remembering about his previous mistakes,and planning to conquer the current earth making a powerful army of his loyal followers, making his way through the Shaman King Tournament,and it's shown in the Shaman King series.

So i know it's selfish and kind of "without effort" to request a character to be made,when i cant sprite or code him,but i'm sure if there are sprites for him i can find them,or their creator and help u collecting them,and the coding work is something everybody with knowlegde about it can perform so it wont be that much of a problem i hope.
And, as i hope you've seen i have a huge amount of knowledge about SK so i can design all of the moveset for him,but i don't deny any help from other people ofc.
Thx for reading and please respond when its possible.

P.S. Sorry for so much writing up here,but it was kinda needed,and i also have this strange feeling that i seen a site looking certainly like this 1 but i dont kno where the heck it was....
Back to top Go down
Headstrong Warrior
EAL Leader
EAL Leader
Headstrong Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Adding Main (Evil) Character from Shaman King   Adding Main (Evil) Character from Shaman King I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:02 pm

i´m already adding
yoh and hao ^^
Back to top Go down
https://e-a-l.forumotion.com
Shiv - R.H.O.C.
Soul Eater Minion
Soul Eater Minion

PostSubject: Re: Adding Main (Evil) Character from Shaman King   Adding Main (Evil) Character from Shaman King I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:03 pm

That's way cool,do you have their sprites?
Back to top Go down
Headstrong Warrior
EAL Leader
EAL Leader
Headstrong Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Adding Main (Evil) Character from Shaman King   Adding Main (Evil) Character from Shaman King I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:07 pm

jup i do
Back to top Go down
Bloodz
Soul Eater Minion
Soul Eater Minion
Bloodz

PostSubject: Re: Adding Main (Evil) Character from Shaman King   Adding Main (Evil) Character from Shaman King I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:38 pm

lol ul be amazed of how much anime and char there will be in this pwn
i think this mod will go as far as ntsd and maybe it will even surpass ntsd @_@
Back to top Go down
TriviumNinja
EAL Spriter
EAL Spriter
TriviumNinja

PostSubject: Re: Adding Main (Evil) Character from Shaman King   Adding Main (Evil) Character from Shaman King I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:45 pm

ntsd is only a naruto game
this will have characters from alot of animes ^^
so yeah it has the potential

But then theres the character limit .___.
Maybe i can hex it to make it larger.... (if thats possible XD)
Back to top Go down
Bloodz
Soul Eater Minion
Soul Eater Minion
Bloodz

PostSubject: Re: Adding Main (Evil) Character from Shaman King   Adding Main (Evil) Character from Shaman King I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:05 pm

HW said that there is a 50 char limit
i think to get to 50 char might take awhile xD
and 50 char is already a very good number @_@
a lot more usable then ntsd
Back to top Go down
Shiv - R.H.O.C.
Soul Eater Minion
Soul Eater Minion

PostSubject: Re: Adding Main (Evil) Character from Shaman King   Adding Main (Evil) Character from Shaman King I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:23 pm

to make it a good game with that many chars would take very much time,i wouldn't expect creators are aiming for something like 50 chars,i guess it will only the best good & evil guys but it still can be pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
TriviumNinja
EAL Spriter
EAL Spriter
TriviumNinja

PostSubject: Re: Adding Main (Evil) Character from Shaman King   Adding Main (Evil) Character from Shaman King I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:31 pm

well if theres two characters and bug fixes per release it'll go upto about version 2.4
so the same as ntsd
Back to top Go down
xXRayJay45xX
Soul Eater Minion
Soul Eater Minion
xXRayJay45xX

PostSubject: Re: Adding Main (Evil) Character from Shaman King   Adding Main (Evil) Character from Shaman King I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:16 pm

This game sounds good already...xD...and nice suggestion for adding Evil characters from Shaman king. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Stormy
EAL Beta tester
EAL Beta tester
Stormy

PostSubject: Re: Adding Main (Evil) Character from Shaman King   Adding Main (Evil) Character from Shaman King I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:19 pm

Shiv - R.H.O.C. wrote:
to make it a good game with that many chars would take very much time,i wouldn't expect creators are aiming for something like 50 chars,i guess it will only the best good & evil guys but it still can be pretty awesome.
50 characters is a bit of a stretch for a mod, but whatever Headstrong goes with will be fine.
Back to top Go down
Headstrong Warrior
EAL Leader
EAL Leader
Headstrong Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Adding Main (Evil) Character from Shaman King   Adding Main (Evil) Character from Shaman King I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:32 pm

accel 2 copy just like i said
Back to top Go down
Stormy
EAL Beta tester
EAL Beta tester
Stormy

PostSubject: Re: Adding Main (Evil) Character from Shaman King   Adding Main (Evil) Character from Shaman King I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:52 am

In what way? The number of characters he wants in the game?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adding Main (Evil) Character from Shaman King   Adding Main (Evil) Character from Shaman King I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adding Main (Evil) Character from Shaman King
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Anime Legends :: Extreme Anime Legends :: Ideas & Suggestions-
Jump to: