Extreme Anime Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the official EAL site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Code Geass..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormy
EAL Beta tester
EAL Beta tester
Stormy

Code Geass.. Empty
PostSubject: Code Geass..   Code Geass.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:49 pm

Code Geass is a pretty good anime. It had a lot of action, some romance and some drama from time to time.

The story behind it is Lelouch, a student attending the Ashford School, meets this girl called C.C. She is a girl from another world and grants Lelouch the power of Geass by making a pact with her, which can control one's thoughts and make them do something like a command and the drawback being that person losing their memory of it ever happening to them. She grants him that power and his first victim is Villetta Nu, a solider working for Britannia, the current government in the anime. His sister, Nunnally, is disabled and has lost her sight as well as the use of her legs due to an accident which occurred years ago, so she is bound to a motorized wheelchair, while Lelouch takes care of her, like helping her into bed.

He is actually haunted by his past as the story progress as his father, the Emperor, is the ruler of Britannia and wants to take him down as well as seek answers about his mother, Empress Marianne, who died when he and his sister were still young. In order to gain some ground, he takes the persona of Zero while still posing as a student at the Ashford Academy. His alias Zero formed the Black Knights, who did what the Britannian government can't do: rid the world of terrorists and bring peace back to the Japanese. Zero decides not to join with the Britannian government and chooses to keep his group a secret, sometimes working behind the scenes taking care of certain issues plaguing Japan.

His long time friend Suzaku, who knows his sister very well, decides to join Britannia, despite being an Eleven, which in the anime were ridiculed or killed or looked down upon. He too is haunted by his past as he killed his own father and soon faces that fact. He then becomes Princess Euphemia's personal Knight that she chosen for herself, even though she was given a list of worthy candidates to choose from and her sister at the time, disapproved of him at first, but then gained her trust.

Kallen Kouruki is the first person Zero chooses as his personal Knight and gives her the Knightmare Guren, which on one of its arms emits a high-frequency blast that disables everything inside a Knightmare, even the ability to jettison the Escape Pod.

Well, that's a bit of the story for you guys. Watch the first season on YouTube and the second part at gogoanime.com.
Back to top Go down
Tai
Soul Eater Minion
Soul Eater Minion
Tai

Code Geass.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Geass..   Code Geass.. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:10 pm

and for the german ones anime-loads.org^^
i watch it and it's sooo awsome hahaha but i havent got the time to watch the 2nd season <.<
Back to top Go down
Stormy
EAL Beta tester
EAL Beta tester
Stormy

Code Geass.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Geass..   Code Geass.. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:18 am

It's worth it, even if you aren't into mecha. Well since I already finished seeing the entire series, I'll probably either watch Witchblade or Rosario + Vampire. Both look good to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Code Geass.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Geass..   Code Geass.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Code Geass..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Anime Legends :: Anime & Manga :: Other Anime-
Jump to: