Extreme Anime Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the official EAL site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The rules of the forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormy
EAL Beta tester
EAL Beta tester
Stormy

The rules of the forum Empty
PostSubject: The rules of the forum   The rules of the forum I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:29 pm

These are the rules that must be followed by the administrators, the moderators and the members:

1. Do not give one word posts like "cool, lol, or rofl" or you will be warned. Also, just saying "I agree with you" instead of giving a description is considered

2. Do not ask to be a moderator or an admin or you will get warned.

3. Speaking English only here. I may make a separate language section sometime in the future, but until then, English only.

4. Do not claim someone else's work as your own. If they are sprite edits, give proper credits to the original person when you post it.

5. NEVER ask for a release date for EAL. It will come out when it's out, so be patient and wait.

6. NO POSTING IN ALL CAPS. OTHERWISE, YOU WILL GET WARNED.

7. After a month unless it's your own thread, do not revive it. Only bump a topic if you were the one who made it.

8. We do not tolerate flaming at all here. If you are caught, you will be asked to stop just once. Do it a second time and you will get warned.

9. Because of the size of the forum page is small, please put your signatures in a spoiler and your avatar can be no bigger than 150 x 150.

10. Make your you give a reason behind warning someone who broke a rule. If it is a false claim, then you will get warned.

11. No moderator is allowed to change their warn value at any time or you will be banned.

12. About the PMs, do not tell anyone else what you said in the PM to someone else especially if it's something private.

EDIT BY YOUR LORD AND MASTER BGNIN

Stormy wrote:
These are the rules that must be followed by the administrators, the moderators and the members:

1. Do not give one word posts like "cool, lol, or rofl" or you will be warned. Also, just saying "I agree with you" instead of giving a description is considered,ANY OFFTOPIC TALK WANT BE TOLERATED AND WILL BE WARNED AT ONCE

2. Do not ask to be a moderator or an admin or you will get warned,and if you are annoying about it perma banned

3. Speaking English only here. I may make a separate language section sometime in the future, but until then, English only.this one is ok

4. Do not claim someone else's work as your own. If they are sprite edits, give proper credits to the original person when you post it.TO ALL THE RIPPERS-pray that I dont catch you little fucks

5. NEVER ask for a release date for EAL. It will come out when it's out, so be patient and wait.

this one is ok

6. NO POSTING IN ALL CAPS. OTHERWISE, YOU WILL GET WARNED.

agreed

7. After a month unless it's your own thread, do not revive it. Only bump a topic if you were the one who made it.

dont revive it even if its your own thread

8. We do not tolerate flaming at all here. If you are caught, you will be asked to stop just once. Do it a second time and you will get warned.

correction you will be warned the first time.....and be happy with just a warn

9. Because of the size of the forum page is small, please put your signatures in a spoiler and your avatar can be no bigger than 150 x 150.

how about...your profile shouldn't disturb the page as it is intended...if it does it is against the rules and you will be continuesly warned till that poblem is corrected

time between warns:10 hours
if you are online when med by mod/admin :3 hours

10. Make your you give a reason behind warning someone who broke a rule. If it is a false claim, then you will get warned.

meh...ok but the term is reported

11. No moderator is allowed to change their warn value at any time or you will be banned.

why?

12. About the PMs, do not tell anyone else what you said in the PM to someone else especially if it's something private.

expect if its hilarious or hilariously pathetic

now some of my own rules

13.you cant double + post in any way

14.posts like .."ha I reported you",read the rules thats against the rules and etc will be regarded as major sam and will be double warned

15.any lack of respect for the moderators of this forum and its admins will be accordingly punished

16.do not by any mean ever pm meto ask me why I warned you..you will be double warned for that...just so you know
Back to top Go down
Stormy
EAL Beta tester
EAL Beta tester
Stormy

PostSubject: Re: The rules of the forum   The rules of the forum I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:08 pm

This one is directed to the moderators, so it's not a part of the rules. Do not abuse your powers at any time.
Back to top Go down
Bgnin
Darkness Incarnate
Bgnin

PostSubject: Re: The rules of the forum   The rules of the forum I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:15 am

some of the rules are too soft,,may I correct them?
Back to top Go down
Headstrong Warrior
EAL Leader
EAL Leader
Headstrong Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The rules of the forum   The rules of the forum I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:16 am

do as you wish
Back to top Go down
https://e-a-l.forumotion.com
Bgnin
Darkness Incarnate
Bgnin

PostSubject: Re: The rules of the forum   The rules of the forum I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:18 am

really...... affraid
Back to top Go down
Headstrong Warrior
EAL Leader
EAL Leader
Headstrong Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The rules of the forum   The rules of the forum I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:19 am

just write
EDITED BY BGNIN under the rules so storm won´t get mad ^^
Back to top Go down
Bgnin
Darkness Incarnate
Bgnin

PostSubject: Re: The rules of the forum   The rules of the forum I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:20 am

ok corrected rules
Back to top Go down
Headstrong Warrior
EAL Leader
EAL Leader
Headstrong Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The rules of the forum   The rules of the forum I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:22 am

nice bgnin also check the naruto progress topic ^^
Back to top Go down
Bgnin
Darkness Incarnate
Bgnin

PostSubject: Re: The rules of the forum   The rules of the forum I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:32 am

edited
Back to top Go down
Headstrong Warrior
EAL Leader
EAL Leader
Headstrong Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The rules of the forum   The rules of the forum I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:35 am

strict rules bgnin ^^
Back to top Go down
Bgnin
Darkness Incarnate
Bgnin

PostSubject: Re: The rules of the forum   The rules of the forum I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:39 am

not really I held back...want me to add rules by onemanga forum standards?
Back to top Go down
Stormy
EAL Beta tester
EAL Beta tester
Stormy

PostSubject: Re: The rules of the forum   The rules of the forum I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:01 pm

Sigh. For rule 11, ask Headstrong about that one. Personally, as long people actually listen to us, then I don't mind these rules and your changes you made to some of mine.
Back to top Go down
Bgnin
Darkness Incarnate
Bgnin

PostSubject: Re: The rules of the forum   The rules of the forum I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:57 pm

I said your ones are too soft..I just boosted them a little
Back to top Go down
Stormy
EAL Beta tester
EAL Beta tester
Stormy

PostSubject: Re: The rules of the forum   The rules of the forum I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:22 am

Yes I know what you said. Cut me some slack as it's my first time being an administrator of a forum for a friend.
Back to top Go down
Bgnin
Darkness Incarnate
Bgnin

PostSubject: Re: The rules of the forum   The rules of the forum I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:50 pm

n..but..even these are kind of soft...but I guess they are enough for now...
Back to top Go down
Stormy
EAL Beta tester
EAL Beta tester
Stormy

PostSubject: Re: The rules of the forum   The rules of the forum I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:15 am

Isn't rule 16 a bit much? Besides, I hardy doubt anyone will ask you why they got warned when all you can do is warn them, then provide a short answer as to why they got warned.
Back to top Go down
Bgnin
Darkness Incarnate
Bgnin

PostSubject: Re: The rules of the forum   The rules of the forum I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:49 pm

I got around 12 pm's asking me to reverse a warn because they are special..so its a no
Back to top Go down
Stormy
EAL Beta tester
EAL Beta tester
Stormy

PostSubject: Re: The rules of the forum   The rules of the forum I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:28 am

Well, I guess it can't be helped after all. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rules of the forum   The rules of the forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The rules of the forum
Page 1 of 1